Life Is A Journey, A Magnificent One
Updated: Mar 9
Sometimes I feel delighted and fulfilled, and sometimes I feel down and disappointed. Friends and family are part of my life, but they will not be here all the time. It is a normal process of growing and developing. I must admit that I am getting older, I tend to do more and more, it’s almost non-stop, I suddenly feel I need to learn more and achieve more for this life.
I have a habit of feeling great every morning at the start of my day. I feel the passion with a burning desire to soak more knowledge and skills, explore more wonders, and discover many new fields. Here are my top 10 goals for the next chapter of my life:
1. I will read as much as I can both inside and outside class.
2. I will listen more often to relaxing music.
3. I will start to paint again after having taken a long break from this hobby.
4. I will continue my community service as much as I can.
5. I will join a yoga class for better health and more energy.
6. I will write more poems and stories.
7. I will enjoy life more from all aspects, not just from working.
8. I will meditate and manifest more to search inside myself for answers and consciousness.
9. I will be more present without any resentment from the past and try not to worry about the future.
10. I will learn to cook better and enjoy delicious meals.